- I am currently going through a court order for parenting testing. The application is from a Brazilian lady in Sydney and I need to find out all my rights along the way. Also in the event I am the father or not the father I need some professional advice.
- My brother has his expartner putting an AVO on him. They have a baby together she is 9 months old. His court mention date is January 30th and he will not be agreeing to the AVO. We need legal assistance with how to handle this in the best way possible.
I am seeking independent legal advice for my parents – they have agreed to provide a family guarantee on my home loan. I want to make sure they are not out at any unnecessary risk. We need this quite quickly as we are putting in an offer on a house today. Can you please provide a rough quote if this is a service that you can provide? Then I will put my parents in contact with you and step away.
I and my husband have decided to get separated. Wanted to get legal advice around financial consent order
- I would like to seek advise regarding… sexual abuse and rape within a 14 year marriage! The marriage has been brought to an end and we were
Divorce in August 2017 ! The property settlement is still caught in the line up of the family court system. I have been under psychiatric care during this whole time and have been diagnosed as batter wife and was raped my by ex husband as he smiled than proceeded to tell me he didn’t love me he wanted to be with a single mother of 3 who was 35yeats. I want to press charges and push for my rights as a woman abused for far too long!
- Hi.I want to have a consultation on a family law matter (in city branch please).Best time for me would be a Friday
- I am currently seperated from my partner. We had married in a religious marriage ceremony. I had married him against the consent of my family. My marriage was not registered as within 2 months my mother in law was making extortion demands.
My husband refused to register the marriage and threaten telling my family that our marriage had not been registered. Afte
My ex partner had been spreading wrong rumours about the nature of our relationship as well as using his cousins to intimidate me.
The family court proceedings are in progress . Through my family lawyer we had requested an undertaking which he has not given. I have also requested for a written apology and undertaking from his cousins. The magistrate at the previous family court session has verbally instructed my ex partner to refrain from such acts.
I need advise on what options I can pursue
- I am enquiring about putting together a will.
- My wife is a Filipina and we have been married since 2013. We have 2 children who are both duel Australian/Filipino citizens and I am an Australian citizen. My wife is currently an Australian permanent resident and this will expire in April 2019. We currently live full time in The Philippines because I work over here and we do not have any plans to go back home in the short term. My wife visits Australia once or twice a year but the majority of our time is spent in The Philippines. I would like to know what options we have to get her the Australian citizenship even though we have not spent much time in Australia? I heard that I have was working overseas there was a way for her to still apply but I don’t have enough information on that. If there is no way for her to get citizenship what are my options with her Residency renewal? I would also know what costs are involved to have you process this for us? Thank you.
- Hi, I’m looking to get some advise on BFA. As I just got married 7 months ago. I’m from overseas was on student visa and got married. Please if i could get some advise on filling up the agreement.
- I am looking for legal representation for my brother. He was charged over the weekend with “possess a prohibited drug”. He was out at a local pub and security witnessed him in the bathrooms. It was a small amount (0.62grams) and it is his first offence of any kind. The matter is listed for court. I would appreciate a quote on how much it would cost roughly for you to represent him.
- Hello do you specialise in divorce? If you do what are your charges? Thank you for your time .
- Family Law Matter (consent orders) – my ex-partner and I have reached agreement concerning visitation and day-to-day care of our child, whom is 11. Would like to discuss putting this into consent orders to be lodged with the court.
- My bf is currently working overseas as a bartender and we are looking into what is the best visa for him to move to Australia. WE need assistance and advise please.
- Prenuptial as im bringing more to the relationship n want to me sure me & my son a secure as bf has daughter from a previous relationship.
- I would like to book In a free consultation with one of your lawyers in regards to my legal rights as the full time carer of my children and wanting to move interstate to better the lives of myself and my children. I would just like some advice on things I can do if myself and my children’s father can’t come up with a mutual agreement.
- Hi There, my husband & I have separated. We have agreed on how we would like to divide our assets and would like to get this documented. Our assets comprise of an apartment off the plan (will be settling in the next few months) & a car. I Would like to book an appointment to get this sorted, also if you could provide a quote for such a document it would be great. Many thanks
- I have made false statements to the police in NSW and have the police charge my husband for DV with AVO, i need legal advise to proceed further.
- My partner has just received a notice to cancel letter for her 457 visa. I’m currently unfortunately overseas at the moment, returning back to Sydney on friday. Could you please let us know what grounds for appeal we have?
- Hello I am after information and process on how to setup a post nuptial agreement.
- Hi there, I am trying to seek help for my dad to become the guardian for my mother who has severe dementia. Thanks
I have recently separated from my narcissistic sociopath husband and I need to organise a financial and parental consent orders asap.
What would be the cost of it?
I am inquiring regarding a Department of Child Safety matter before the court in Queensland, I reside in Wodonga VIC and looking for a solicitor licenced in Queenland but closer to me. I found your firms details in a Google search for nationally licenced solicitors??
- I am enquiring on behalf of my brother. He has been online dating for 1 year.He applied for a tourist visa for her to come visit, but it was declined saying that they were not satisfied that she would return home. Since then my brother has visited her.
They intend to marry but he would like her to visit first to ensure she will be happy living here.
Would your law firm be able to assist him lodge another application with some advice on how to have a better chance of approval?
- I am interested in making a binding financial agreement with my future wife, who has agreed in principle to do it.I own and run a couple of companies and am aware that the “template based” prenups may not be totally effective in protecting me in the future, should I ever require it. I ask what your references and experience in this specific kind of agreements is and what total costs can I expect to incur by choosing your services. Although not necessarily related, I would also like to know if you do business law, as having a single lawyer (or company) for both my business and personal affairs may influence my choice.