- I am looking for a lawyer for a sale of restaurant business. What will the cost be for:
preparation and negotiation of the business sale contract, advising on and negotiating any transfer documentation in relation to the lease of the premises and attending to completion matters under the business sale agreement.
- I am after some legal advice and help. I am not to sure if you can assist me.
My issue is I own a company which I have now removed a Director from the company.
The company has vehicles and machinery under finance in both our names.Which I want to keep full control of.
- Hi can I please request a call to discuss a legal matter?
- Message :Hello good morning,I got my PR last year and I want to drive Uber but my boss said I can’t do 2nd job but on my visa it show :visa conditions NIL?can quit my job or work as part time in my company and work somewhere else if I do that did immigration cancel my PR? I’m very worried please reply me
- Good day and good morning We would like your lawyers to handle a case for our sister company against an Australian Company. Waiting for your prompt response as soon as you can
To explain for you further about the case.
- I and my family is having a 457 visa, which will expire in next February. However, since my contract ended in March, 2018, I either have to find a job or depart the country, I guess within 90 days.
While I am trying hard to get a job but hasn’t been successful yet. Just wondering now to get a PR so that I can look for some other options as well. In this regard, may I kindly request for a consultation to discuss my present situation and what are the possibilities to apply for a PR.
- I am wondering if you offer Business document services, for example: Creating a Terms and Conditions, Privacy & Security, and contract for a contractor. Please let me know your fee rate for these three documents etc.
- I’m looking to get a shareholders agreement and or business agreement done for me and my partners company. would like to know the ins and outs of doing this, fees, lead time
- We are currently progressing through an NCAT tribunal and have passed the conciliation stage and progressing onto the hearing stage. We are needed to have all our evidence and documentation prepared and submitted.
The matter referred to is with a flooring company, who installed a floating floor in our home without removing or prepping the sub floor. We asked multiple times for quotes on how much, if any levelling would be required. Upon an inspection prior to install their installer said the flooring would not need to be removed and he would be able to install the flooring directly on top of our old flooring. They claim we were given a quote that we rejected which is untrue. We have a comprehensive chronological timeline of events via email and text messages, an independent expert witness who conducted a flooring inspection for us and agreed the floor should never have been laid without the sub floor being removed and levelled and in his professional opinion is now not laid to a reasonable standard due to their negligence in laying the floor.
We are seeking advice on how we should proceed to present our evidence to the hearing and what damages we are entitled to seek. Our main contention is that the installers decided to lay the floor without proper preparation or levelling which would have cost approx $6,000 at the time. We now have our property fully furnished and it will cost a lot more for us to remove & store all our furniture and seek alternative accommodation for approximately 1 week while the work is carried out. We have estimated the costs to be up to $18,000 for furniture removal, flooring inspections, a joiner to remove cabinetry, storage costs of our furniture etc.
Could you also please give us some indication of your fees please.
- I need an appointment for a Commercial Law case.
- Do you do Binding Financial Agreement ?
If you do how much do you charge?
- Hi can you please advise me on your hourly rate to write up a business sale contract?
- Need to inquire about my unsecured debt. I got two personal loans from westpac which cost 5,000 each. I was not able to pay it consistently that’s why they already sokd it to debt collectors and now they were asking me to pay the full amount which I cannot afford.
- Hi, I have a business matter I was hoping to discuss with a lawyer. The business lasted three months and was akin to a franchise operation.
- Hi! I am looking to purchase a master franchisee for NSW and ACT. I have the disclosure documents along with the agreement. I will like to have legal review of them.