- actually day before yesterday in breath test i got 0.069% alchol limit and after that the police man gave me a slip that i have to come on 31st januaury in manly court. please help me out from this problem.
- Pulled over for random alcohol breath testing. Blew in mid-range (0.109) and need legal advice in achieving best possible outcome to avoid license suspension for work reasons.
- I have been done by Sydney police on a low range drink driving charge measuring 0.056. First Offence.
I have been instructed to face Court.
Looking for a lawyer to help me with this situation.
- I was stopped at an RBT and failed the roadside test. I also failed the test at Mascot station and a low range PCA was issued with a court date . I am extremely disappointed with myself and would appreciate your advice and a quote
- Looking for legal representation. I was involved in an at fault car accident and have been issued with a charge of negligent driving causing grevious bodily harm and have a court date set.
- I’ve been served court letter for Hornsby Local Court to attend.
Th police trying to charge me with driving under influence of alcohol.
I would like to consult in this regards as I believe they provided false description of the circumstances.
- I also called earlier and left my phone number and name but i would like to submit an online inquiry as well.
Last night I got a 0.054 low range first offence drink driving charge with no prior offences. no passengers and there was no accident.
I would ideally like to do whatever i can to get a section 10 as I use my car for work. I have a portable breathalyser which i blew into before driving but it obviously was not very accurate.
Happy to pay for legal representation if you think there is a good chance of getting a section 10.