- Have been charged with possession of 4 grams of marijuana, have been charged for a similar amount before and for malicious damage.
- Hi there, son needs a lawyer to sort out his ADVO and charge of domestic violence against his ex partner. He is due in court.
He will be appearing in Manly local court and we hope to resolve this as quickly as possible.
- I have a court hearing on March 13 on this year I pled not guilty to 2 charges. Unlawful Damage, and intimidation and stalking however with my old lawyer I was unable to finically afford it I am a first time offender and have no clue what I have to do etc just looking for some help, I am based in liverpool.
- I was charged with drug possession on Saturday. I have never been in trouble before and looking for a lawyer to help me plead for the Section 10.
I don’t have too much money though so trying to find a lawyer that is affordable.
- do you have experience with Elder Abuse
- have a court hearing and I will be pleading NOT Guilty and my AVO and Court appearance have been put together and As I will be pleading NOT Guilty they will be requesting a Breif and I would like to sit down with Someone when this comes around ..
Is this possible ..
- Needing representation in nsw general division at a defence call over to extend the hearing date
- Hello there, my brother in law has been deported on character grounds 501 cancellation and really wants to go back to Sydney as all his family is there he has already done his time in jail he has been struggling in his hard situation after he has been deported. He is willing to do anything to go back to his family and the way he was living before he had been deported. Also his wife is Australian
- my brother has an IVO in Victoria on his ex partner. my brother relocated to escape his ex. The ex has applied for an ivo against my brother and he is required to attend court. my brother not emotionally well enough to attend court and would like assistance.
- I was looking for a quote to have a Affidavit prepared to support my divorce papers. Is this something you can quote on?
- ‘m just making an enquiry on behalf of my boyfriend at Correctional Centre I’m trying to get him some help he is only 27 years old and is looking at some jail time and was just wondering if by any chance may be able to help him
- I am Registered Migration Agent and referred one student to a college on commission basis.I have agreement for payment of commission.Now the college is closed and they have opened new college.The owner of the college is denying commission stating that “College is Closed”– Commission cannot be paid.Commission of $3500 is pending.College was Pty Ltd Company and new College is also Pty Ltd Company.Can we initiate legal proceedings against the directors?Kindly advise and I would be happy to pay 50% legal fees.
- Recovery of personal debt of AUD300,000 (on paper) and AUD80,000 (verbally) being a total of $380,000 with additional interest on top of the lending. Lent money for >6months with no signs of any repayment. Hard to contact borrower now but have their contact and address. In terms of fees, how much would it be for such a case?
- 2nd mid range PCA, no access to car to applying for exemption to interlock, wanting no conviction given I work in finance. Please call me and advise.
- House next door demolish and debris damage my house
NRMA assess & verify damage by debris cost 6000
Speak to Developer who own High rise next door who own the demolistion and cuased damage
No result 3 months plus
Need to go to next step
- I’ve been involved in a Fraud case as the victim. I was tricked into buying a Mercedes Benz car through fraudulent documents (under finance), and I had to give back the car to Mercedes.
The car is worth $53,000. Since then, there has been an on-going police investigations (2 years).
The police has now gathered enough evidence, and identified the suspect and laid some charges, and that the suspect is to appear in court.
The suspect has admitted to selling us the car, but now refuse to speak to the police further as per his lawyer’s advice.My question is this – I’ve been advised by the police that they are focusing on the criminality side and not necessary focusing on compensation for us.
Do I need to hire a lawyer to lay some charges to the offender, and what are the best course of action for me right now?
- Guilty plea in june. Urgently need lawyer