The NSW Government has offered a $90 billion lending facility to banks for small business – but there are ALWAYS strings attached.
Platinum Lawyers Business Loan Lawyers will advise borrowers and guarantors on the nature and effect of proposed loan documentation including obligations under the loan agreement and the likely consequences should the loan go bad for any reason.
Once we have given you the advice, we will sign a Solicitors Certificate or Certificate of Independent Legal Advice or other documents that are required by the lender to complete the loan transaction – provided, of course, that what we are required to certify is true.
Platinum Lawyers Business Loan Lawyers recommend you:
- Understand the loan contract – Before you sign a loan guarantee, get a copy of the loan contract from the lender ahead of time. Ask lots of questions so you understand the details.
- Know the risks of going guarantor – If you’re thinking about guaranteeing a loan, make sure you understand the risks. Take the same care as if you were taking out a loan for yourself.
Platinum Lawyers Business Loan Lawyers can help with:
- reviewing and advising on mortgage and loan documents;
- Solicitor Certificates; and
- Guarantor Certificates.
Special “Covid-19” Offer Pricing:
- Loan agreements – from $550, depending on complexity
- Advice on loan documents – from $550, depending on the volume of documents
Solicitor / Director
Sydney Office: Level 14, 77 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 8084 2764 | Fax: (02) 8079 6843