Worried about your next property deal? All the paperwork and other several requirements? Essentially the conveyancing process looks at the transfer of title when you buy or sell a property. It deals with everything from pre-purchase requirements to collection of keys at final completion. If you would like to complete your property deals quickly and with no risks, talk to the professional Platinum Conveyancers in Sydney.
Platinum Lawyers & Conveyancers have been helping their clients buy and sell land, houses and commercial properties in Sydney and Parramatta. We have qualified and highly experienced solicitors who look after every stage of the conveyancing process when you sell or buy a property. Making property deals smooth and stress free, Platinum Lawyers and Conveyancers are the most affordable solicitors in the region.
Call Platinum Lawyers & Conveyancers in Sydney and Parramatta at 02 8084 2764 and let us handle all your property transactions.
Buying and selling a property is one of the most important transactions that people make in their lives. These deals cannot only prove to be stressful but there are several risks associated with these transactions as well. Having an experienced and professional team of Property Lawyers in Sydney by your side, you can be rest assured that you will get all the advice and assistance at every step of the way. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned professional, Platinum Lawyers and Conveyancers will help you through the entire process making the entire experience a breeze for you.
Following are some of the things that Platinum Property Lawyers will engage in to help you complete a deal quickly:
– Review and advise you on the contract
– Assist you with negotiations
– Order the property searches, e.g. council rates, water rates and land tax certificate
– Advise you of any additional searches that your mortgagee has requested to be obtained
– Liaise with your mortgagee to ensure they are ready to complete
– Prepare your contract of sale and draft any special conditions to be included in the contract
– Explain all the legal issues involved with the purchase or sale of the property
– Prepare the transfer and serve requisitions on title to the vendor’s solicitor
– Contact the vendor’s solicitor or conveyancer and book in settlement
– Contact your mortgagee and book in settlement
– Prepare draft settlement figures and send to the vendor’s solicitor or conveyance
– Inform you of the breakdown of figures and cheque directions to be sent to your mortgagee.
These and various other tasks, examinations and recommendations are presented to ease the process for our clients. Platinum Lawyers and Conveyancers in Sydney are also committed to keeping you informed at every stage of the process so that you know that everything is being perfectly taken care of. We are always available for any queries or questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us at: 02 8084 2764. For more details, please visit: http://platinumlawyers.com.au/conveyancer-sydney