When you cannot afford to lose the battle, just give us a call.
A civil litigation lawyer’s duty is to settle disputes between two or more parties who have conflicts or disagreements with respect to various non-criminal affairs. These non-criminal affairs mainly focus on personal concerns such as money related issues. Other cases involve altercation between landlords and tenants, assault cases, personal injuries that were associated with road accidents, a company’s legal responsibilities, employers’ rights and cases- all in all, anything, anyone or any parties that represent the public.
A Civil Litigation lawyer is also known as a litigator. Platinum Lawyers proudly presents a group of highly experienced litigation lawyers who would attend to you, regardless of your complications; whether they involve landlord – tenant disputes over certain contracts, dealing with insurance, affirming personal injury, real estate affairs, education laws, divorce related hassles, and so on. Platinum Lawyers can handle these cases and can do their utmost in attempting to achieve victory.
Secure The Best Lawyer In Sydney And Win Your Cases!
Any case can go wrong and every case will most likely be at the court. The judges will decide on the trial and settle things down. If you don’t get the best lawyer, there remains a higher probability of losing the case. Platinum Lawyers will not strive to win cases for you, they will do their best to ease you from all the traumas you will face.
Getting a divorce can be chaotic especially if there are child/ children involved. Majority of the divorce cases end up in tears and both physical and verbal abuses. Such cases need to be handled with caution and sensitively.
- Landlord – Tenant Disputes
There can be cases where the tenant can illegally disobey the contractual agreement. If the landlord desires to take action against the tenant, the court has to intervene.
A lawyer is required at the time of Selling a Property. It is applicable for buying as well.
- Declaration Of Personal Injury
If you meet with a vehicle accident, hiring a lawyer can help you claim the insurance and other benefits.
Above are some examples of Civil Litigation. There are many other cases that fall under the Civil Litigation category. For further information, contact us.
The Duty Of A Civil Litigation Lawyer
Apart from handling cases for you, a Civil Litigation lawyer must have certain attributes. Platinum Lawyers take pride in their litigators. The duty and the ability of a lawyer is crucial. A litigator must specialise in diversity, on how to handle challenges professionally and most importantly, how to bring out the best out of the given situations. They fight gruelling battles, accusing opponents and often working overtime.
Platinum Lawyers hold certain key responsibilities, skills and experiences:
- Highly knowledgeable in legal matters and affairs
- Impeccable written and oral proficiency
- Methodical and rational in reasoning
- Highly capable of conducting researches on legal matters
- Expert in substantive and technical lawsuit
- Able to simplify complex matters
- Respect client confidentiality
- Superior negotiation expertise
Platinum Lawyers can not only assist in purchasing and selling property we also have lawyers who are experienced in assisting you when issues arise. Our Litigation Lawyers at Platinum Lawyers have extensive experience in disputes arising from reviewal of contracts, specific contract clauses, sunset dates, enforcement issues and caveats. There are also many risks associated with “buying off the plan” and our lawyers are equipped with addressing these issues.
BUYING OFF THE PLAN
- Ambiguity of contract
- Our Lawyers can advise you on what you are actually looking at buying. It is essential that you obtain expert legal advice before you buy off the plan. We can tell you what rights you have and what steps you can take if the completed property is not what was sold to you.
- Are you protected? Is the Developer exempt from providing home warranty insurance? These are the kind of questions buyers should ask and our lawyers at Platinum Lawyers can provide answers to, as after settlement your contract cannot be rescinded
- Quality Control
- What is depicted in pictures is not always reflected in the final product. This is one of the biggest risks buyers take if they are not legally represented and have not sought proper legal advice. What are your rights if the fittings in the property have changed without your knowledge?
Platinum Lawyers have the experience and contacts that can assist those who find themselves in a building dispute. Our lawyers have appeared for major clients in NCAT, the District Court and Supreme Court. We are familiar with the procedures that follow in these kinds of disputes and can guide you at every step of the way. As Platinum Lawyers have many clients in the building and development sector, we have built many relationships and contacts that will be beneficial in any matter. We regularly liaise with building consultants to conduct building inspections and prepare Scott Schedules and expert reports. Platinum Lawyers have proven success in settling matters and getting the results our clients want. We understand that in building matters, many hands are involved such as contractors, suppliers, landlords, Council, strata title bodies corporate, developers – the list goes on. Platinum Lawyers can give you advice as to exactly who we need to negotiate with to have the matter resolved quickly and efficiently.
Do not hesitate in contacting us!
Platinum Lawyers are here to provide you with the best Civil Litigation lawyers in Sydney. We understand our law. We understand your situation. And more importantly, we understand you.
Therefore, if you face any legal difficulties, come to us. Our clients speak for us, providing us with positive testimonies.
Let us face your troubles together. Pick up your phone and dial (02)80842764